We thank you in advance for your interest in volunteering to help on this exciting and charitable day!
Important Volunteer Information:
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years of age.
- Please were comfortable closed toe-shoes
- Please pull long hair back into a pony tail
- Please do not wear loose flowing clothing
- Please do not bring purses or backpacks as there is no place to store them
- Cell phones are not to be used in the cooking tents
- If you will not be able to make the event, please call VIRGINIA BYRD (?) so staffing adjustments can be made.
- VIRGINIA BYRD – Volunteer Coordinator – 505-980-6317
- TERRY WILLIAMS-KEFFER – Event Coordinator – 505-670-1406
Assignments will be posted on the Volunteer Assignment page (found under the “Volunteers” menu) beginning July 1, 2020.
T-Shits for the event can be picked up at the Wellness Works. T-Shits can also be available on the Plaza on July 3, 2020, from 1pm – 4pm.
On the day of your assignment, please check in at the Volunteer Tent located at the Southeast side of the plaza, near la Fonda (See Event Map). Please there 15 minutes before your shift, as assignments may change.
To become a volunteer, please fill out the form below. You will receive an email when we receive your information but assignments are not made until late June and will be posted on the website. If you need information before that please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All volunteers need to check in at the Volunteer Check-In Tent on … Continued
Waiver of Responsibility I agree that I am participating in Pancakes on the Plaza at my own risk, and acknowledge that the Rotary Club of Santa Fe has made no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, regarding the safety of conducting Pancakes on the Plaza. By submitting this online volunteer registration form, I waive my … Continued